Dear Valued Clients
At Saskatoon Services for Seniors, the safety of our clients and staff members is our first priority. We have implemented increased safety measure to ensure our clients and staff remain safe during this time. Our housekeeping service is available now but with limited capacity due to restrictions currently in place. If you have had housekeeping in the past and have not been contacted by us to resume service please call us today. Please note that certain locations in Saskatoon are not accessible to us due to building restrictions. As these restrictions change we will keep our clients updated to resume services to these clients.
Saskatoon Services for Seniors is proud of our ability to offer many types of home support services. From general tidying and dusting to laundry and wall washing, we strive to make you and your surroundings as comfortable as possible.
Duties in and around the home may include:
• Vacuuming carpets, furniture and drapes
• Washing floors
• Washing windows
• Dusting and general tidying
• Spot washing walls
• Cleaning light fixtures
• Cleaning stove and/or fridge
• Cleaning cupboards and closets
• Cleaning the bathroom: tub, sink, toilet and bath aids
• Laundry (washing and drying)
• Changing and making the bed(s)
• Taking out the garbage
• Light meal preparation (as staff availability allows)
• Packing for a move (as staff availability allows)
**See rates below.
Rates are scaled to enable low income older adults, seniors and physically challenged individuals access to services. Rates are as follows:
*Proof of income is required to receive subsidized rates