Dear Valued Clients
At Saskatoon Services for Seniors, the safety of our clients and staff members is our first priority. With the Situation as it stands today we have made the tough decision to close effective March 23 2020. We have made this decision to help keep our clients and staff safe during this difficult time. We continue to monitor the ever changing situation and hope to re-open on April 13th 2020. Although the plan is to re-open on April 13th we will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our return date as needed. We hope everyone is staying safe, and isolating when necessary. Together we will all get through this. As we firm up a return date we will reach out to our valued clients to let them know when we will be re-open and look to get your services back up and running again.
Saskatoon Services for Seniors is proud of our ability to offer many types of home support services. From general tidying and dusting to laundry and wall washing, we strive to make you and your surroundings as comfortable as possible.
Duties in and around the home may include:
• Vacuuming carpets, furniture and drapes
• Washing floors
• Washing windows
• Dusting and general tidying
• Spot washing walls
• Cleaning light fixtures
• Cleaning stove and/or fridge
• Cleaning cupboards and closets
• Cleaning the bathroom: tub, sink, toilet and bath aids
• Laundry (washing and drying)
• Changing and making the bed(s)
• Taking out the garbage
• Light meal preparation (as staff availability allows)
• Packing for a move (as staff availability allows)
**See rates below.
Rates are scaled to enable low income older adults, seniors and physically challenged individuals access to services. Rates are as follows:
*Proof of income is required to receive subsidized rates