Saskatoon Services for Seniors is part of a vibrant city where many support organizations work together to better the lives within its community.
- We are proud to be a United Way funded agency. We rely on the generosity of the citizens of Saskatoon to ensure the availability of our services to those who need them. Our affiliation with the Saskatoon United Way and the Government of Canada has enabled us to continue serving seniors and physically challenged people in their homes since 1988.
- We also gratefully acknowledge the funding support of Helpage Canada.
- Saskatoon Housing Authority generously allows Saskatoon Services for Seniors space within its buildings for our offices. This is an important contribution that allows us to maintain our costs while putting us in direct proximity to our clients.
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Justice —Urban Camp Program. This vitally important program support opens the door to services for many low income people across the city. We voice the thanks of many whose lives are changed by the workers and their supervisors.
Saskatoon Services for Seniors also acknowledges the support and collaboration of many other organizations in our community. This includes:
- Saskatoon Tribal Council
- Ministry of Justice – Women’s Community Training Residence -(Saskatoon)
- COVID-19 Inter-Agency Response group
- Affinity Credit Union