Let us help you keep your sidewalks and driveway clear during the winter.
We have a snow removal service available between November 1 and March 31. Cleaning includes: sidewalk to front door, small-medium sized driveway and city sidewalk (these represent average sized city lots – Backyard decks and extra-large driveways will be evaluated separately for a separate rate).
We have three options for residential clients
1. Day-of Service
- billed at $26.00 for visit (any job that takes over 1 hour will accrue additional charges at a rate of $20 per hour or in15 minute portions thereof).
- Calls will be taken on a first come on basis of staff availability with pre-paid bundle clients given priority.
2. Pay for a Bundle
A flat fee gets you a bundle of snow shoveling jobs.
- 20 jobs for $440 This give a credit worth 20 snow jobs of any size (based on a rate of $22 per snow job). Once the credits have been used, buy additional “bundle” of 5 or 10 jobs at $22 per job
- 10 jobs for 240. This give a credit worth 10 snow jobs of any size (based on a rate of $24 per snow job). Once the credits have been used, buy additional “bundle” of 5 or 10 jobs at $24 per job
NB: Any job that takes over 1 hour will accrue additional charges at a rate of $20 per hour or in 15 minute portions thereof.
Important Additional Information
- If you the cost of the fees are a barrier, call our office for possible alternative solutions. Please be prepared to provide your income tax statement for verification of low income status. Please also consider using our Urban Camp Program or contact our office to discuss options.
- Special requests such as time of shoveling, placement of snow in yard or other out of the ordinary circumstances may result in additional charges. We always try to accommodate, but remember, we are a not for profit based on volunteers.
Please complete the Snow Service Registration form: Watch for our 2017/18 form which will be posted October 1, 2017